Hi, I am Shivanie Saith, science professor in South Florida. Technology is a vital part of my career as I teach online and face-to-face. As a student in EDUC 8306: Effective College Teaching: Using Technology to Support Learning to Support Learning, I hope to:
1. Understand and incorporate technology more in the classroom
2. Create a more personal environment for online learners
3. Convey lessons effectively to the non-traditional learner
4. Deliver material beyond traditional means, like lectures or PowerPoint
Thanks for presenting a beautiful blog. Any idea how to do RSS?
ReplyDeleteHey Ruey,
ReplyDeleteI selected one of the RSS sites recommended by our instructor. Then, signed up, it's free. Next, there should be a subscribe tab or button. Copy/paste the URLs of blogs you like into your chosen RSS site. Hope this helped.
Hi
ReplyDeleteYou can subscribe by going to the respective website and click on the orange semi circle
Sumi